Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GE WH38X10002 Transmission and Brake Assembly for Washer

GE WH38X10002 Transmission and Brake Assembly for Washer



GE WH38X10002 Transmission and Brake Assembly for Washer
Transmission and brake assembly
Th e washer that was leaking oil is now operating like new. Included instructions made the assembly somewhat easy. I did however have to buy a special spanner wrench to complete the assembly.

Reman transmission works as good as new
The part I ordered was a remanufactured GE transmission for my GE washing machine.
It came with instructions on how to install and went right together.
The only issue I had was with the packaging. When I received the box it was beat up, torn and heavily damaged, the packing material inside the box did not hold the part in place as it had cut throught the cardboard in several places. Luckily this transmission in not fragile for the rough handling did not do and functional damage.
I am glad I went with this remanufactured part (used) as it cost only 1/3 of the price of a new transmission!

Worked Great
Fixed my non spinning washer; Didnt feel like shelling out the cash for a new HE washer...this did the trick! I would replace the tub bearing and nylon washer that goes between this trans and the tub. It may take some force/heat to get it out.

WH38X10002 GE General Electric Washer Transmission Bearing,
Fit Hotpoint, RCA, Commercial coin , Free seal tub and installation manual

  • WH38X10002
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Transmission and Brake Assembly



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment