Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Black & Decker BLC10650MB Cyclone 10-Speed Blender with 48-Ounce Glass Jar

Black & Decker BLC10650MB Cyclone 10-Speed Blender with 48-Ounce Glass Jar



Black & Decker BLC10650MB Cyclone 10-Speed Blender with 48-Ounce Glass Jar
Really, really, really bad.
I have no idea if they still make this thing, so I may be wasting a review. But, if they do... don't buy it. It's absolutely horrible. Controls are funky. Lid fits oddly and is hard to get on and off and most of all, it's just a terrible blender. Most attempts don't end with a smoothie, they end up with a soupy liquid with huge chunks of unblended ice. I'm not sure how you design a blender that literally can't blend, but Black and Decker has done it. I used to own one of the cheap, $20 Oster models from target and that thing blends circles around this piece of junk. Save your money and absolutely do not buy this atrocity.

A lot of power but dangerous!
I purchased this blender because of the power and low cost. However, it screws on to its base strangly and a bit dangerously! While trying to get it on one day I wasn't doing something correctly and the entire assembly came apart. It was in 7-8 pieces..nuts, bolts, washers, blades, etc. Just now, I plugged it in and it was already on. The clear removable part on the lid fell inside and the blades ripped it to pieces. It was flying like glass all over my kitchen. I had to close my eyes and unplug it from the wall. Though I am impressed with the way it shredded the plastic with the powerful motor, it almost took an eye! And, now I have to have something over the lid so the liquid doesn't fly out! I wouldn't recommend this blender unless you want to risk your body for the powerful motor! However, it doesn't crush ice nearly as well as it did that lid!

It's a Nightmare
I used this blender maybe 40 times. I thew the entire thing in the trash yesterday.
Many times I noticed little black pieces coming off the blender after blending my smoothies. They are PLASTIC pieces that connect to the blades and make the blades spin... how cheap.
Yesterday, while I was attempting to blend my smoothie, the entire bottom of the blender began to violently spin around my kitchen counter as smoothie flooded out of the bottom. I had to unplug it from the wall because I couldn't reach the buttons.
I should have gotten a new one sooner anyways because it never blended very well either. I always had giant pieces of fruit that couldn't be blended into the rest of the smoothie.
Don't buy it. It's a waste of money.

Ice, fruit, coffee beans, beware! There's a cyclone on the way, and it's going to pulverize, chop, blend and mix anything that gets in its path. With the Cyclone blender, all the conditions are right. Its 475-watts of power work in conjunction with a unique contoured jar design and 4-plane blades to create a cyclone you can see, and results that will impress!

  • 475-watt countertop blender with simple push-button controls
  • 10 speed settings, plus pulse; 4-plane stainless-steel blade
  • 48-ounce glass blending jar contoured for cyclone-style mixing
  • Lid with measuring-cup insert; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
  • Measures approximately 11 by 7-2/3 by 13 inches



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment