Monday, May 13, 2013

Bosch SHE55R52UC 500 24" White Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

Bosch SHE55R52UC 500 24" White Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star



Bosch SHE55R52UC 500 24
Not bad, but not great
I have been using my Bosch dishwasher for almost four months now and wanted to drop in a review. I will preface my review by saying that I realize this dishwasher got top marks online (on Bosch's site as well as another major appliance vendor). Because my household experience hasn't mirrored others' rave reviews, I tired to post my review on Bosch's web site. Interestingly, Bosh didn't post my review after several weeks. I tried posting it twice with various edits, but my review was never posted. So I'm posting my full review here on Amazon.

I had been using a Whirlpool Gold dishwasher for about nine years. It worked extremely well, but in the last two months of that time, the motor started going bad and it got so loud that my wife and I couldn't hear ourselves talk in the kitchen. So before it finally stopped working, we decided to get a new dishwasher.

I researched Consumer Reports and various online reviews before settling on the Bosch SHE55R52UC. Consumer...

So far I LOVE this dishwasher!!!
I have had this dishwasher for about a month. My old one was soooo bad...left food and debris all over the dishwasher. I decided to go with a Bosch because all 3 of the service men we had out for our old one, told us Bosch are the best. After reading various reviews on various Bosch models, I decided that a simple model would be best. One thing mentioned is the smaller interior compared to what Americans are used to. I decided a smaller interior would be a small sacrifice for CLEAN DISHES!!! What a concept, right?

So here are my objective opinions...and for what it is worth, we are a family of 6, we home school and my hubby works from home. Which translates into 6 people home all the time...which means this dishwasher runs at least once per day...sometimes twice...

It is only a tiny bit smaller inside.
It uses less soap.
It has a longer run time.
You have to turn the unit 'off' after it runs its cycle. It doesn't turn off automatically...kind of...



Bosch dishwashers offer ultra quiet operation at 46dBA while offering up to4 wash cycles and 3 options which fit any household needs See your bills shrinking with efficient water and energy without compromising on performance Plus our RACKMATIC adjus...

  • 46 dBA- No quieter dishwasher in its class
  • Red Remaining Time Display
  • 19 h Delay Start Timer
  • 500 Series Racks
  • InfoLight(R) Beams on the Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment