Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100S New Silver with Cookbook

Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100S New Silver with Cookbook



Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100S New Silver with Cookbook
HU-100B IMPROVED HUROM JUICER
First, I love this juicer. The best juicer on the market is the one that you will use everyday and this is the one for me. It is the fastest to use because it is self feeding. This is a fantastic time saver. I can cut up the produce while the juicer does its work, reducing my juicing time in half. Try to do that with the Super Angel. The YouTube videos I have seen on the Super Angel show the wooden pusher getting quite a workout forcing produce into the twin screws. I haven't taken the Hurom pusher out of the plastic bag yet. The clean-up is also easy and just as fast as with a single horizontal auger juicer. Please note that the parts are not dishwasher safe. Currently, there are at least three Hurom models on the market, namely the HU-100, HU-300 & HU-400. Functionally all three are the same. Differences are in the body, strainer and pin holder. The HU-100 is available in white, silver and black. I have seen a chrome model but it is difficult to get in the USA. The...

Love!
I am so impressed with how much juice the Hurom juicer is able to extract and how little pulp left over. So far I've used it every day, and sometimes more than once a day. I've juiced kale, collard greens, cucumbers, basil, ginger, carrots and their tops, apples, kiwis, watermelon, cantaloupe, tomatoes, spinach, apricots, oranges, grapefruit, bell peppers, sweet potato, celery, cherries, blueberries, apples, parsley, and lemons. The only one that I've ever had to use the reverse button on is the carrots, so I try to cut them in very small pieces - about the size of a pea. Clean up is easy. It's quiet so I can use it while my husband is still asleep! Plus it looks good.

Great juicer
I was looking for a juicer that would provide a great tasting juice with less waste, and would clean up easily. The new Hurom 100 stainless steel does all that! The juice stays blended with several fruits or vegetables blended together, does leafy greens very well, and is a snap to clean up. I'm totally pleased.

Hurom Slow Juicer Model HU-100S New Silver with Cookbook

  • Easy to use and easy to clean with minimal parts and no sharp blades
  • Compact, lightweight, and silent
  • Energy-efficient: Uses only 150 W of energy
  • Durable: Motor comes with a strong 10 year warranty
  • Includes "100 Gourmet Recipes for the Slow Juicer" recipe book, a $14.99 value!



Price Comparison & More Details

1 comment:

  1. It is quite Best generous of people like you in giving extensively just what a lot of people would’ve offered for sale as an e-book in making some cash on their own, chiefly seeing that you could have done it if you ever decided. Get more https://thejuicerking.com/

    ReplyDelete