Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Emeril by T-fal SM2205004 Electric Nonstick Plates Cake and Pie Maker, Black

Emeril by T-fal SM2205004 Electric Nonstick Plates Cake and Pie Maker, Black



Emeril by T-fal SM2205004 Electric Nonstick Plates Cake and Pie Maker, Black
Sweet mini pies and fun to do as well
I got this sweet little pie maker and it works well..

This is a simple concept and perfect for portion control. I have found that NOT preheating works better for me..
you need to use at least 1/4 cup of filling for the top to touch but no over flow.. and then all is well.

I also used the crescent rolls in a can and they work very well to make a crispy top.. I mixed both fresh berries and canned to pie filling to give it a more home taste( blueberry pie filling) and that worked extremely well.Even put some fresh cranberries in with canned cherry pie filling very good.
Also made mini swiss cheese and bacon quiches and greek spinach pies.. worked like a charm.
When I was running short of time.. I used a can of beef stew and made POT PIES.... and then leaned to save some of my own Beef Stew in teh freezer for future POT PIES !!!!

To be a little calorie friendly we also tried the low cal raisin bread as the crust and that was a huge...

A Great Pie Maker
I saw this product on HSN and decided to get one. Works great and makes perfect crispy pies. It's easy to use and extremely easy to clean, it's nonstick. I never made any pie before but you just need to follow recipe book. Highly recommended.

Unbelievable Product!
I am a pastry chef and own my own company. I am a one man show so I'm always looking for ways to work more efficiently! I just made 40 individual mixed berry pies in 5 hours! This included the labor time of making and rolling the dough as well as getting the berries ready and flavored also time to let the machine cool down and heat back up. These pies cook perfectly! I cooked them for 12 minutes instead of the 8 that HSN recommends. This browned them on top. Easy to clean, easy to use! LOVE this product!

Emeril by T-fal SM2205004 Electric Nonstick Plates Cake and Pie Maker, Black

  • Bakes 4 individual pies or cakes in about 8 to 10 minutes
  • Nonstick baking surface for easy removable and quick clean up
  • Ready light signals when pre-heating is completed and ready for use
  • Includes pastry cutter for making customized pie crusts for the top and bottom
  • 1,100 watts. made in china.



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment