Monday, May 13, 2013

LG Electronics LDS4821ST Semi-Integrated Electronic Panel Dishwasher with Digital Status Display

LG Electronics LDS4821ST Semi-Integrated Electronic Panel Dishwasher with Digital Status Display



LG Electronics LDS4821ST Semi-Integrated Electronic Panel Dishwasher with Digital Status Display
Difficult Service on LG's 1-yr Manufacturer's Warranty
I bought this dishwasher in June of 2009 and it worked beautifully until April 2010 when it started making a horrible noise and stopped working.

I loved this dishwasher for 9 months. It was super quiet and did a great job on the dishes as long as the rinse aid reservoir was kept full. (Without rinse aid, it did not perform well.) And, it looks really good too!

At first when it broke, I wasn't too concerned because it was still covered under LG's manufacturer's warranty and I assumed the problem would be resolved. I contacted LG and filed the warranty claim. They referred me to a local service provider and I scheduled a service appt. The local service provider did not perform. They no-showed 3 times with no calls. And, I stayed home from work to be there to meet them during their 4 hour time window.

I complained to LG and at first they did nothing about it. They said that this service provider is the only company they work with in the entire...

Worst I have ever owned
Bought 8-1-10. It never has washed a decent load. Always leaves food or drink residue on the items. Many times it leaves a white chalky residue on the items. Items that look clean going in look dirty or streaked coming out. I have used various brands of powder and gel detergent, and 2 brands of rinse aid (Jet Dry). I keep hoping I will find the perfect combination. I am done trying. I just called LG for service, who basically read me the manual on how to use the dishwasher. Then he said to use less detergent. How will using less get the dishes cleaner?? He didn't know. Then he said he would set up a service call, but comes back and says the service rep in our area is on jury duty so they have no one to help me, and gives me the name of an independent service guy. I call him and he said he won't look at it without a service order number from LG, which they did not give me. So now I have to call LG back.
Design flaws: the posts to hold the plates are too close together, so hardly...

Very nice dishwasher
I have had this dishwasher since October of 2010. I was a little leary based on other reviews I have seen on this model.

The reviews I've seen are either very good, or VERY bad. I went ahead and gave it shot. It does a great job of cleaning my dishes and is also VERY quiet. I don't have to prewash my dishes like I did with my old Whirlpool which is a plus.

You'll want to make sure to use a rinse aid EVERY wash, because it will affect the drying. You also do not want to open the dishwasher at all during the drying process, it will throw it off.

Glad I got one of the better ones and not a lemon like I've heard

Provides a beautiful exterior appearance while keeping you informed of the cycle status. Electronic controls ensure precise cleaning for safe dish care.Provides a beautiful exterior appearance while keeping you informed of the cycle status. Electronic controls ensure precise cleaning for safe dish care.Measures turbidity in the water with an LED light during the first rinse. Then water and time are adjusted during the second cycle based on the need for more or less cleaning. This provides precise cleaning and water and energy efficiency.Sprays water and detergent in five directions for even and thorough cleaning.Uses a fan and condensation drying. The benefit is faster drying, reduced spotting and better energy efficiency.An innovative system that enables a clean transfer of energy that is highly reliable, durable, efficient and quiet. The compact size allows for more usable space in the tub.

  • XL Tall Tub Cleans Up To 16 Place Settings At Once
  • Design-A-Rack System Allows For Maximum Loading Flexibility
  • SenseClean Washing System
  • Dimensions: (WHD) 23 3/4 X 33 5/8 X 24 5/8 In.



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment