Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bosch WAS24460UC Axxis 2.2 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star

Bosch WAS24460UC Axxis 2.2 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star



Bosch WAS24460UC Axxis 2.2 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star
Disappointed with Bosch
I have been tremendously disappointed by Bosch, not only because my machine has stopped working, but because they do not honor their warranty and their customer service reps do not seem like they care. I purchased my Bosch machine last July (2010) and it broke at the end of December. It is now April and I still am stuck with a washer that doesn't work. We have had factory service repairmen in on four occasions now. Each time they come they can't fix it and tell me they need to order another part. Ordering a part takes several days, then you have to wait several days to schedule an appointment. In our most recent appointment, the repairman pretty much admitted that it was unlikely the next part was going to fix it, but he wasn't authorized to do anything more until he tried. This cycle is unending and my time and inconvenience does not seem to matter to anyone. When I call Bosch customer service, they are not helpful and so far have been unwilling to replace the machine despite months...

Horrible reliability
I bought this machine not from amazon, but from Sears Canada. I live in Toronto.
After 2 weeks' usage, the machine died with "F43" error indicating "motor malfunction". I called the repairing service. It took over 1 month and 3 visits to make it work again. For this request, they first ordered a motor, and then found the problem was not on the motor. Then they ordered a control unit, and after they replaced this unit, the washer ran again.
But it was only good for less than 2 weeks. This time there is no error code, and timer decrements. But the motor is not moving. So I have to call Sears again.
It is hard to imagine a brand new washer broke twice within the first 3 months. The time that I wait for repairing is even longer than the time I am able to use it.
Besides the horrible reliability, the user manual is poorly written. The letters are small, and and the figures are hard to understand. There are "go to page xx" everywhere.
I always want to show due...

Minimal Complaints
I had a BOSCH since 2003 and it finally went out. Expense to repair was almost as much as a new one. Due to age we purchased a new WAS24460UC. After reading all the bad reviews, I was really scared it was going to malfunction but due to my good experience with my first one, we took the chance. We have had it since February with no problems. Remember, it is a compact. I was use to the small capacity so I knew not to overload. I will only wash 2 pairs adult jeans at a time. Three bath towels and 3 wash clothes. I have huge sheets so only one at a time. It does take longer but that is what a compact can handle. Very little soap and clothes softner, if to much is used, it will cause problems. I do agree with the comment about all the preset functions. My old one had very few settings and I could change water temperature, spin speed and time myself no matter what clothes setting it was on. I liked that much better. This has so many settings but I only use a few. The rubber...

Bosch

  • Large Capacity on Compact Footprint
  • 15 Wash Cycles and 8 Options
  • Large LED Display with Remaining Time
  • Unique Raindrop Stainless Steel Drum
  • AntiVibration Technology for Second Floors Installation



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment