Monday, May 13, 2013

Frigidaire FMP330RGB 18 Portable Dishwasher - Black

Frigidaire FMP330RGB 18 Portable Dishwasher - Black



Frigidaire FMP330RGB 18 Portable Dishwasher - Black
Disappointing and poorly designed
After moving into my new place, I decided it was time to get rid of the Danby countertop dishwasher and get a standing, 18" portable. I'd always seen the countertop model as a stopgap, because most apartments I could afford didn't have a lot of countertop, but the Danby did well for me during the time I used it.

I'd had an 18" Sears Kenmore portable about 20 years ago, and was planning on purchasing another Kenmore because I'd been quite pleased with that one. Then I received a $500 bonus from work, in the form of an Amazon gift certificate, so I decided to give up on Sears and see what I could get through Amazon. I found this Frigidaire, which seemed to have reasonably good reviews at other sites, and ordered it.

On first blush, it was a lot like my old Kenmore, except the upper rack had an additional, fold-down shelf for small glasses. Once I started using it, tho, I was disabused of the hope that it would be an improvement over my old Kenmore, or even over...

Great Portable Dishwasher!
All the power of a full-size, hard wired dishwasher, with the convenience of a portable (a necessity for me in NYC). Very pleased.

Clean Machine in (NOIR)
This thing is built extremely well, its all stainless steel inside. Heats water up great. If your on the second floor you WILL need a buddy to help you carry it. Fairly quiet won't wake up the neighbor. STRONGLY RECOMMEND. Not a lot of interior room, but for one person (excluding pots) it will take you a week to fill it with dirty dishes. I'm so cheep I wash the dishes without soap and everything is all clean, the washer sterilizes everything (be sure to rinse first)!

18" 5 Cycle Dishwasher



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment