Monday, May 13, 2013

Frigidaire 131763202 Door Latch and Switch Assembly for Front Loading Frigidaire Washers

Frigidaire 131763202 Door Latch and Switch Assembly for Front Loading Frigidaire Washers



Frigidaire 131763202 Door Latch and Switch Assembly for Front Loading Frigidaire Washers
Fixed my spin cycle issue
On Sunday we noticed out Frigidaire front loader was working except for the high speed spin cycle leaving the clothes soaked. I did some research in google and decided to order this part sunday afternoon. When i got home from work on Wednesday the part had arrived. After watching a short youtube video I spent 5 minutes replacing this part and the washing machine works flawlessly. Thank you random Internet posters who solve my problems and thank you Amazon!

Fixed washer that wasn't spinning to dry!
Kenmore website told me to use this alternate part for my Kenmore washer. The price on other websites was anywhere from 30% more to twice as much as on Amazon. I was a little hesitant on buying parts for washer on a non-appliance website. But I've bought 3 separate washer parts from 3 different vendors on amazon. And all have worked as advertised and been cheaper than elsewhere.

My problem started at the 7 minute mark when a high spin was supposed to begin. Everything else worked as normal until I reached the high spin cycle to dry. I was getting no error codes or anything. Had just replaced the belt and shocks a month earlier. Read about this being a possible fix. Sure as anything it worked.

The door doesn't shut as snug as it used to with the old part, but the washer works. Heck Ya it works! Really easy replace. Took ten minutes, mostly because of all the screws. The part just took 2 minutes to install. Just plug and screw in.

Saved me...

exact replacement
I ordered this door switch for my Fridigiare HE Washing machine because I was getting a DR error message.It is an exact replacement and came in a week to NH. Works good so far.It was the cheapest I found it too.

This part works with the following brands: Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Tappan & White-Westinghouse.

This part fixes the following symptoms:

Pumps but will not spin
Will not start
Will not drain
Lid or door will not open
Unusual Noise
Timer will not advance
Will not fill with water
Will not agitate
Lid or door won't close

  • Alternate part numbers: AP4455026, 131763245, 131763200, 131269400
  • Works with Frigidaire, Crosley, and Gibson brand appliances



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment