Sunday, April 28, 2013

Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder, White

Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder, White



Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder, White
I use this for one thing and one thing only
This thing rocks for shredding cheese! My family doesn't like the pre-shredded stuff, and loves to just grab handfuls of freshly shredded cheddar cheese to munch on. However, normally shredding cheese involved grating your knuckles in the process, and a lot of arm muscle. Enter, the Salad Shooter!

I purchased my Salad Shooter last November. I buy 2 lb bricks of Tillamook cheese, and cut them into 5 pieces so they'll fit into the chute. This is the most time consuming part of shredding cheese for me now, and it doesn't take that long! Then, I shred the cut sections of cheese. Yes, the Salad Shooter is loud, but it only takes me seconds to shred 2 pounds of cheese. So, I don't mind the noise.

Clean up is easy. A quick rinse to get the bigger bits of stuck cheese off (not sure if this is even necessary, but I do it anyway), and then everything goes in the dishwasher, except for the motor bit, and that only rarely needs a quick wipe with a paper towel. I...

Everyone should have one!
I should have had one years ago but no one told me how wonderful the Salad Shooter is. My husband loves it also & uses it equally. I keep it on the counter next to the coffee maker with the large slicer attached.
It's small, pretty & gets used almost daily. Cucumbers, yellow squash, zucchini - rinse, cut small slice off ends & drop in Salad Shooter. Out the other end come beautiful slices that get eaten in our salads instead of looking good in the refrigerator. Mushrooms slice in a few seconds & look so attractive on casseroles or salad. Wash 3 potatoes, cut in half & insert in SS. I shoot them directly onto a cookie pan. Spritz a little oil or not - add some paprika & grated parmesan - into a 350 oven for 25 minutes & instant potato chips that are good for you. Radishes, celery, lettuce head, cabbage - everything comes out looking beautiful. Switch to grating cone & I can grate 2 pounds of cheddar or other cheese in about 2 minutes. I place it in a plastic tub for use during the...

Such a handy tool in the kitchen
I had a small version of salad shooter, it was great, used it for so many years, but now the blade was dull, and I kind have to push the veggy into the machine to be cut them. I decided the next salad shooter I buy should be slightly larger. So I bought this salad shooter professional series, which is great, having some features that are so important in a kitchen where cooking takes place almost every day: multiple cones to change, large feeding place for the veggy, fast, light, eassy to clean including in the dishwasher,still small enough to store in small spaces,efortless to cut and shread your veggy, no need for knife and cutting board.

What I like the most about this product is the fact that when I put veggy in it to be cut, shread..., the machine almost vaccum them in to be cut, so I do not have to push it in, probable du to sharp blades an fast speed of rotation of the blades. This way your work is done in no time.

In my oppinion it is a tool you must have...

Just point and shoot for delicious salads, pizzas, coleslaw, hash browns, tacos and much, much more! Professional size, power, speed and capacity. Bonus! Includes extra accessories for ripple cuts and thick slices, plus a handy funnel guide.

  • Slice or shred vegetables, fruits, and cheese for delicious salads, soups, tacos, pizzas, desserts, and much more
  • Inlcudes four interchangeable cones for making regular slices, thick slices, ripple cuts, and shreds-plus a handy funnel guide
  • Chops nuts, grates chocolate, even makes bread and cracker crumbs; Just point and shoot right where you want
  • Easy cleanup; Base wipes clean, everything else is dishwasher safe
  • Makes regular slices for salads, thick slices for apple pie, shreds potatoes for hashbrowns and cheese for pizza



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment