Monday, April 29, 2013

LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher

LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher



LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher
Pretty cool dishwasher
We bought this from Best Buy and had it professionally installed. It has been up and running for a few weeks now. After the first run I was disappointed with the cleanliness of the dishes and the effectiveness of the drying cycle. However, after trying the "powerscrub" and "extra dry" features, I was very pleased with the outcome on both counts. Just be aware that with these features, a run will take about 3.5 hours. The washer is VERY quiet. During the first run it made a very pitched whine during the whole cycle, and I was like "I can't live with that!" However, since the first cycle it has not made such a sound.
The washer dries the dishes without a heating element. Instead it pulls moisture out of the unit with a fan. It REQUIRES a drying aid, like JetDry, or something of the sort for adequate drying of the dishes, and the instruction manual informs you of this. The downside is you have to buy a drying aid. The upside is you can put plastics on the...

Throw away after 3 years
I purchased a 1200.. top the line LG in September of 2009, November of 2011 the machine came up with an error code of 1E which the manual states a Water Inlet Valve. So the part was replaced... Guess What, that wasn't the issue, so I contacted LG and they had me go over some troubleshooting over the phone with no luck.... So they gave me Appliance Repair Centers that only deal with LG.
To make a long story Short; After having 2 parts swapped out one was for $91.00, the Inlet Valve was $54.00 and another $91.00 yet to be paid to the Appliance Repair Guy... Oh and I forgot about the computer board (which only has a 5 year warranty) was replaced... I have a $1200.00 Dishwasher that does not work!
LG called me to say that they will pro rate it by giving me $676.00, after all that was put into it, that comes to $440.00 and I have to send mine back...Hmmmmm
I told the LG that this is unacceptable... her answer " Well sir, It's a "Man Made Product" So I laughed in-which I...

Racks fall down
The dishwasher cleans pretty well and has a unique energy saving drying device. I don't like this dishwasher because the tines on the bottom rack will not stay up. This is fine if you are washing pots and pans, but it is not good when all your plates come crashing down. I bought this in July 2012. I called LG and they offered to send someone out but gave me a 4 hour window for a service call. I doubt anyone can fix it since it is just a design issue.

  • 14 Place settings
  • 7 Cycles
  • Stainless steel Tub
  • 3-stage Filtration system
  • BPa-Free nylon Coated Tines
  • Energy Star Qualified
  • Hidden smoothTouchTM Controls with Led display
  • 2 signaLightTM Led Cycle indicator Lights
  • Matching Commercial handle
  • EasyRackTM Plus with Fully adjustable Color-coded Tines
  • one-touch height adjustable upper Rack
  • 48 dB LodecibelTM Quiet operation
  • Slim directdrive Motor
  • Safety water overflow detector
  • 19-hour delay start
  • LodecibelTM Quiet operation
  • SenseCleanTM wash system
  • Variable spray intensities
  • Dual wash Mode
  • NSF-Certified sanitary Rinse
  • Hybrid Condensing drying system

    • 14 Place Settings
    • BPa-Free Nylon Coated Tines
    • 3-stage Filtration System
    • Energy Star Qualified



    Price Comparison & More Details
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment