Sunday, April 28, 2013

Capresso frothPRO

Capresso frothPRO



Capresso frothPRO
Unbelieavable Froth
I was worried to buy this because there were no reviews on it yet. I used it today for the first time and I could not be more happy with it. It says not to fill milk past the froth indicator line inside the pitcher, I know why now. It creates the most thick rich froth that you can imagine all the way to the top of the pitcher. After you pour the heated milk out (which by the way is heated to 150 degrees checked with thermometer)you will have to spoon out the froth because it is so thick. I gave it 5 stars because it does exactly what it describes it will do. The only thing negative that I could possibly say is that I do think that steamed milk and froth is sweeter in flavor than just heated milk and froth. I make caramel macchiatos at least twice a day for my wife and myself so we do a lot of frothing. This frother will make this super thick froth in around 2 min or so and then automatically shuts off - too cool. I wait till it shuts off and then hit the espresso button on our...

A MACHINE THAT RUNS HOT AND COLD
Who says you can't have it all? You can have your hot chocolate and your cappuccino too with this handy, convenient little machine. I'm no Einstein when it comes to operating appliances but this gadget is easy to operate and produces the most delicious hot and cold drinks you can imagine. The frothing mechanism is unbelievable. Now I can have my cappuccino without having to pay a king's ransom to Starbucks. In addition, it's easy to clean and that's a real plus in my book. Anyone who has ever had to deal with cleaning some of those razor sharp "jig-saw puzzle" pieces you see on a lot of appliances (my blender has been known to attack) will just love the safe, user friendly frothPRO parts.

And speaking of safety, there will be no burned lips and tongue with this little machine. It has three button settings and has the ability to control the temperature of your hot chocolate by just pushing the right hand button if you just want it WARM instead of HOT. Another plus is...

Exactly what I've been waiting for!
I am so happy I bought this machine! I have a DeLonghi espresso maker, and it makes great espresso, but the milk frother on my machine is a joke. In looking for a better milk frothing solution, I tried Aerolatte machines, but I wasn't satisfied with their weak results either. Luckily, I stumbled onto this device.

To be clear, I was seeking out very thick, creamy, meringue-like froth. My espresso machine and the Aerolatte made foam with bubbles far too large to support this type of froth, so I was skeptical when I saw that this machine advertised "meringue-like frother," yet works on pretty much the same principle as an Aerolatte frother. Nevertheless, I decided to try it out, and on its first run, it gave me exactly what I was looking for: mounds of soft, pillowy forthed milk that looked more like whipped cream or meringue. I was also left with just enough steamed milk at the bottom of the pitcher to make my cappuccino.

Making frothed milk with this machine...

Capresso Froth PRO Automatic Milk Frother

Thick and Rich Frothed Milk

Designed to create thick and rich frothed milk for cappuccinos, steamed milk for cafe lattes, and frothy hot chocolate, the new Capresso froth PRO automatic milk frother produces professional quality results with a quick touch of a button. Three temperature settings - hot, warm and cold, open up a variety of options for delicious beverages with a creative touch. This stand-alone appliance is an ideal complement to any coffee maker, espresso machine or the hot chocolate lover! The unit features a black pitcher along with a black base with stainless steel accents and illuminated touch pad buttons. The smart design includes dual auto shut-off for safety and a storage compartment in the bottom of the base to hold the two frothing discs and one heating disc that come with the unit.

Frothing Made Simple
Frothing Made Simple

Features and Benefits

  • Unique frothing disk (patent pending) delivers maximum milk froth
  • Dual auto shut-off for safe operation
  • Large Capacity- 8 oz for frothing or 12 oz for heating without frothing
  • Three temperature settings: cold, hot, warm
  • Scratch resistant non-stick milk pitcher with stay cool handle
  • Three illuminated operating buttons
  • Two frothing disks / One heating disk
  • Dishwasher safe removable milk pitcher with see-through lid
Frothing Made Simple
Frothing Made Simple


  • Two frothing and 1 heating disk
  • Three temperature settings
  • Dual Auto shut-off
  • Large capacity, scratch resistant, ceramic coated pitcher
  • Stay cool handle and see through lid



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment