Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oklife OKL6063 9-Speed Stainless Steel Juice Extractor

Oklife OKL6063 9-Speed Stainless Steel Juice Extractor



Oklife OKL6063 9-Speed Stainless Steel Juice Extractor
Excellent Juicer-very Easy to use!
This is a very easy juicer to operate and clean! It is durable and very attractive with a high quality stainless steel that goes with other appliances in my kitchen. When I opened the juicer it comes neatly pre-assembled, very nice. I proceeded to juice my favorite juice recipe-celery and carrots, it was so easy and I do like the variable 9 speed. I was able to control the speed level so effortless from the lower level speed up to the 9 speed level. The pulp was very dry which shows that oklife Juicer was able to extract the maximum juice and the juice taste great! What I like most is that Oklife OKl6063 is so easy to use and clean, with just three quick steps, viola, you are ready to juice! I owned a very popular juicer brand but I only used it a couple of times and stopped because it was so difficult to operate it and clean.

I have used my Oklife Juicer every single day since I bought it because it is hassle free and it does the job!

Easy to use and clean :)
I was very pleased with the Oklife 9 Speed Juice Extractor. It was much easier to operate than I expected and my teenagers love using it too! The juice from the fruits and vegetables quickly flowed out into the collection container with no effort. The pulp was very fine and I used it in a batch of muffins and in pancakes for added fiber and nutrition, so nothing was wasted. The Oklife 9 Speed Juice Extractor was also very easy to clean. I sprayed out the micro-filter and placed it and the hard plastic containers in the dishwasher. Overall I am very pleased with the product!

Overall, a good value
Pros: Stainless steel. Variable speed. A display if you really want to see what speed you are using. Wide feed tube. Cleans pretty easily (though I cant compare with other brands). Juice pitcher holds a liter and is molded so its easy to hold and pour. Comes with a stiff cleaning brush.

Cons: No instructions to explain slow speed versus fast speed. No recipe book (not a single recipe to try). Kind of loud. Pulp collects on the clear lid above the catcher (I guess that implies its wet enought to stick).

A pretty good machine for the price (I bought it with a $20 off discount on amazon).

This is not a heavy duty Breville, but it works.
If you want recipes, use google or buy a book.
If you use the wrong speed to extract, just dump the contents of the collector back in.
Its going to be messy regardless of juicer brand so dont be afraid of messy pulp.

There's a oklife youtube video that's helpful.
If you sign up for...

OKL6063 Features: -Juice extractor.-Removable micromesh filter cutting blade for maximum juice yield that is easy to clean.-Durable stainless steel juice container housing.-Wide feed chute to put in whole fruits or even multiple carrots, thereby reducing juicing time to just seconds.-Anti- drip juice spout and double safety system for efficient juicing.-Flexible 9 speed for intelligent juicing.-Dishwasher safe parts except the motorized base. Includes: -Includes 1 liter juice mug with froth separator, removable pulp container and a cleaning brush. Color/Finish: -Stainless steel finish. Specifications: -Motor: 800 watts. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides two year limited warranty.

  • 9 variable speed with LCD display for juicing soft, medium, hard fruits and vegetables
  • Stainless steel micromesh filter blade for maximum juice yield and easy to clean
  • Durable and safe stainless steel juice housing with anti-drip juice spout for efficient juicing
  • Juice mug with froth separator, removable pulp container, cleaning brush, dishwasher safe parts
  • 800-watt motor, double safety system, measures 12.0 x 11.4 x 19.7 inches; 2-year limited warranty



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment