Sunday, April 28, 2013

SPT 18-Inch Portable Dishwasher, White

SPT 18-Inch Portable Dishwasher, White



SPT 18-Inch Portable Dishwasher, White
Waltzing Queen
I join the other reviews in stating that I just LOOOOOVE this dishwasher! It is so cleverly, space-conscientiously designed! I love how you can so easily lower or raise the upper rack, or fold down unneeded supports. And how much you can pack in there! Other reviewers have commented on how long it takes to wash(2 hours) but I use the "speedy" cycle with 1 All-in-One tablet in the little hanging basket. It takes just a little over an hour which is much shorter than full-sized dishwashers. The dishes come out sparkingly even without pre-rinsing - I tested it by leaving encrusted egg yolk purposely on the dish! The speedy cycle doesn't dry as well as the other cycles, but I'd prefer to conserve the energy costs of a long dry cycle, so it suits me. I just crack the door a little after it is done, and 90% of the dishes are dry.

Another bonus is the fact that this is exactly at counter height, and gives an added bonus of much needed counterspace. It is attractive, and blends...

LOVE IT. PERFECT FOR SMALL KITCHEN.
How do I love thee little dishwasher? Let me count the ways... You gave me back my counter tops and sinks. You provide me with extra work top while taking up a minimum of floor space. Your wheels are strong and your cords work right and go in and out of their storage bay easily - although with some care. You clean better than built ins I've had in the past. You hold so much more than your narrow frame implies. You are white and for that reason you cost less, yet you have a stainless inside just like the others. You came shipped in excellent protective double box setup with Styrofoam between. Took me a while to get you into my house then another while to get you going, and now after only a few washes I can't imagine life without you little dishwasher.

My aerator screen had been poked out, the lip was still there but I didn't realize it, thought my faucet was defective - no threads. However once I got the vice grip aka monkey wrench and some of that rubber grip stuff used for...

Great dishwasher!
This is the quietest dishwasher I've ever heard! Now, to be fair - all other dishwashers I've ran were painfully loud... think tv on full blast loud... I could run this thing in the living room and not need to turn up the volume. It does take around 2 hours on normal run, but the dishes are beautifully clean.

Spacious cavity loads up to eight standard place settings. Features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 154°F. Quick connect to any kitchen faucet eliminates the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.

  • Time delay feature: allows you to program operation at a later start time (1-24 hours), error alarm: displays fault codes
  • Rinse aid warning indicator: refill reminder on rinse aid, stainless steel interior
  • Up to 8 standard place settings, 6 wash programs: all-in-1, heavy, normal, light , rinse and speed
  • Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection, Automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
  • Concealed heating element, adjustable upper basket, energy star



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment