Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cuisinart CSK-150 1500-Watt Nonstick Oval Electric Skillet

Cuisinart CSK-150 1500-Watt Nonstick Oval Electric Skillet



Cuisinart CSK-150 1500-Watt Nonstick Oval Electric Skillet
A Real Workhorse
I was a little nervous when I bought this skillet, since at the time there were no product reviews on it, but I was desperate, and since I had had good luck with other Cuisinart products, I took the chance. Am I glad I did! We were just beginning a major kitchen remodel, which meant that for at least two months I would have to improvise cooking facilities for 5 adults and a grandchild. This skillet has been a real workhorse for me, and a genuine lifesaver (and budget-saver) during the remodel. Its cost was no more than 2 dinners for my family at a moderate-cost restaurant, and I saved that much the first week by cooking those dinners at home in this skillet instead. Its large capacity makes it extremely versatile. I've used it to fry chicken, make one-pan dinners, cook bacon and eggs, frozen blintzes, pot roast, stir-fry meals, you name it. It makes a beautiful risotto, and I've even used it to cook corn on the cob and boil potatoes. Everything came out exactly as I'd hoped, or...

Love it!
I have owned this electric skillet for several months. This is my first electric skillet. I know, shocking, after 25 years of marriage! I love this skillet, and can not believe I did not purchase one sooner. I have done eggs with cheese, fajita's, sausage, etc. Nothing has stuck! The meat browns nicely, the eggs don't stick, everything cooks evenly and as it should.

Best of all, clean up is a breeze! I know the instructions say you can put it in the dishwasher, but I haven't even been tempted. A little dish soap, a little water and a swish with a dishcloth, rinse and dry and the clean up is done!

I wouldn't trade it.

*Update: I have now had this skillet for about 1 year. It still cooks great and cleans as easy as it did new. non-stick finish has been very durable, and the unite heats up nicely. It is nice and large so you can cook up a large amount of food at one time. This is nice when you are cooking for several people. When it is just me and my...

Extremely Happy & Satisfied w/ This beautiful Appliance!
I have only had my Cuisinart Electric Skillet for approx. two weeks, but have used it almost every day since receiving it! I love it! Very easy to clean, nothing sticks to it. I have fried chicken twice in it, and it did a wonderful job of it. The chicken fried evenly and got very brown and crusty but no burning. I have fried pork chops in it, and it was the same, cooked perfectly. I have found it fries bacon much better and more evenly than trying to do it on my stove and so much easier to clean up because it doesn't spatter as badly as cooking in a more shallow skillet. Plus, my stove top is smooth glass and frying on it is always messy and causes the grease to burn onto it and then has to be cleaned with special glasstop cleanser, so I don't make a mess on my stove when I use the skillet. I cooked hamburgers in it yesterday and they were delicious, browned on the outside but juicy inside. The best I have cooked in a long time. I cannot praise this skillet enough! I have been...

The Cuisinart Electric Skillet is one of the most versatile countertop cooking appliances on the market. A temperature probe adjusts from warm to 450F and can be removed to make the Skillet dishwashwer safe. The nonstick cooking surface is ideal for low

  • 1500-watt electric skillet provides 12- by 15-inch nonstick cooking surface
  • Temperature control dial with indicator light adjusts from warm to 450 degrees F
  • Glass cover includes stainless-steel rim and handle; side handles ensure safe transport
  • Housed in brushed stainless steel; dishwasher safe; instruction/recipe book with 30 recipes
  • Measures approximately 17 by 13 by 9 inches; 3-year limited warranty



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment