Saturday, April 27, 2013

T-fal SW6100004 EZ Clean Nonstick Interchangeable Plates Sandwich and Waffle Maker, Black

T-fal SW6100004 EZ Clean Nonstick Interchangeable Plates Sandwich and Waffle Maker, Black



T-fal SW6100004 EZ Clean Nonstick Interchangeable Plates Sandwich and Waffle Maker, Black
Super easy to use and clean! Makes nice waffles.
The removable plates was a major reason for selecting this waffle iron. I'm very happy with how easy it is to wash the waffle plates since they can be soaked in water or put in the dishwasher.

(With our previous waffle iron, I spent a lot of time trying to get it clean, which I was never able to do satisfactorily with a paper towel or sponge. It would get sticky from the oil and extra things like bananas that we added to the waffles...and it seemed gross to wipe it off and put it away in the cupboard like that).

The quality of the waffles seems very good. My kids like it when we make extras and then they can heat them up in the toaster for a quick hot breakfast on a school day. Waffles with mini chocolate chips are their favorites.

This waffle iron does not have a light or timer that will tell you when the waffles are done. But that is not a problem for me -- as soon as I pour the batter in, I set my stove timer for three minutes and that is just...

Great waffle maker!
This is truly an "easy clean" appliance. We have tried both the waffle maker plates and the "snak" or sandwich maker plates. The plates attach and remove easily and clean up in the dishwasher. The waffles come out of the plates without effort, and it is very easy to use. I would recommend this to everyone.

Perfect sandwich maker
I purchased this one to replace a cheaper one we bought years ago. The other one still works, but we have not used it in several years because we can't sufficiently clean it. This one makes pocket sandwiches and waffles, but I bought specifically for the sandwiches. The plates easily remove for cleaning. Only attempt to remove them after they have completely cooled. Although this unit was about twice the cost of the cheaper one that can be found on Amazon or locally in stores like Wal-mart or Target, I completely recommend this one because it can be perfectly cleaned while the cheaper one cannot. My old one still has cheese baked onto the unit from several years ago. Trust me when I say, aged cheese is not always the best... LOL

T-fal SW6100004 EZ Clean Nonstick Interchangeable Plates Sandwich and Waffle Maker, Black

  • Two sets of interchangeable plates
  • Use the waffle plates to make crispy waffles for breakfast, dessert or snack time
  • Use the sandwich plates to to make delicious pocket sandwiches any time of day
  • Plates are removable, non-stick and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
  • Indicator lights advise if power is on and when the plates are ready for cooking



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment