Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Frigidaire 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Frigidaire 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel



Frigidaire 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
GE SERVICE Horrible - I would never buy a GE Product again
I have a defective GE Dishwasher that is under warrantee just bought it- leaks water out of side panels. Dishwasher is sitting in my garage. GE Service will NOT send a technician until the Dishwasher is hooked up - so water goes all over my kitchen? GE service agrees the washer is under warrantee but will not replace it until one of their technicians inspects the dishwasher hooked up? I explained my situation on 3 occations (one day) to service department suggesting that I really don't want water all over my kitchen just to satisfy one of their technicians that it leaks? You can see the idiocy of the issue as I ask for "supervisors" or someone rational to speak with I then get sent to "customer advocacy" which is part of customer service. Well after another hour they truely don't advocate for any customer convenience. Service is horrible reminds me of Sears.





The Frigidaire 24 Inch Built-In Dishwasher has an Alternating arm wash system, detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser, electromechanical controls with 6 EZ clean pads & timer, 2 indicator / status lights (washing & clean), center pull latch, single formed door, cycles in dial pots & pans, normal & light wash, rinse & hold, delay start (1-6 hours), Hi temp wash, heat dry on/off, 5 level wash system, stainless steel food dispenser, silverware basket, ultra-quiet II, mono kick plate Color: Stainless Steel



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment