Friday, April 26, 2013

Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer

Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer



Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer
Okay Juicer. Works well For Minor Use
I have grown up with citrus trees in the yard and still have a couple in my own yard. I needed a citrus juicer since the motor on a almost new Black and Decker juicer started smoking and turned quickly into trash.

THE CONS: So after a decent amount of research, I bought this one. I don't juice too often, but when I do, it is usually a few pounds of citrus. I thought this juicer would be okay for that, and it does works OK with some setbacks. I absolutely hate how fickle the pressure sensor is on this thing. Even with evenly distributed pressure, it will rotate quickly back and forth until you let up. There must be some sort of trick to this, but I would think a juicer wouldn't need tricks. I have also had this juicer get so warm to the touch that I had to stop and let it cool off: obviously you can't do large batches at a time. Only small batches.

THE PROS: Okay, so it was cheap. I wasn't expecting much. It also comes apart easily for cleaning, which is a big...

Works great -- squeezes more lemon juice than a manual juicer.
I have gone nuts for homemade lemonade. The first batch was made with a manual juicer from half of a 5-lb bag of lemons. I then decided to buy an inexpensive electric juicer, which I used to juice the other half of my lemons. Voila--more juice from the same number of lemons! It will take a while to see any real savings on lemons, but meanwhile the lemonade is fantastic. This machine cleans easily, works well, keeps the seeds out of the juice, and can be adjusted for a little or a lot of pulp in the juice. I didn't try stopping all the pulp, so I can't comment on that. This CJ625 is worth what it costs. Also, the motor kept on working without complaint after 12 half-lemons. I have no complaints either.

Economical Great Option for Citrus Juicing


Enjoy fresh-squeezed citrus juice right when you want it. Get all the juice you need without the seeds from the self-reversing cone and strainer.

  • 30-watt electric citrus juicer with 34-ounce capacity
  • Auto reversing reamer provides maximum juice extraction
  • Standard-size cone; adjustable pulp control; strainer and stirrer
  • Drip-free pour spout; cord wrap and dust cover for storage
  • Measures approximately 7-3/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-2/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment